Inscrit le: 07 Avr 2016
|Posté le: Sam 8 Juil - 03:43 (2017) Sujet du message: How To Work With Independents In France External Consulta
Companies are increasingly calling upon the services of independent consultants.
But what are the risks involved in working with an external consultant? How do you make sure the relationship isn't requalified as an employment contract? How do self-employed workers successfully fit into companies? These are just some of the questions a business leader might consider before calling in an external expert.
Companies looking to commission external contributors will find a step-by-step method and tools in this book, which is written for:
- companies who would like to work with independents based in France,
- and external consultants who, in the course of their assignments, enlist other independents.
It will give you tools and tips to help you:
- understand the implications of your legal status,
- secure a relationship with an independent worker,
- start a project under the best possible conditions,
- bring a service to a close and ensure a smooth handover.
These best practices are based on the concrete experiences of thirty or so experts from different complementary backgrounds.
This book is derived from the last chapter of "Travaillez comme indépendant en mode mission" by the same author.